Think I am getting a new ride

putting a turbo'd h22a in that car is a waste, the money its going to cost to get the motor running above 6psi could get you a real sports car, not to mention you midas well run a K motor. hell, a full NA k22a or f20 would be a much better option, but whatevvva

I will have no more the 3 grand in the motor and installed.

5 grand total on car with swap.

My best friend owns a speed shop so I get all the parts for cost and already have the price lists.

Parts are

Full turbo kit, intercooler, pipein, boost controller ect...

JE pistions

Eagle rods

Fordged crank

All new bearings

Injectors

Mounts, Wireing, axles ect...

Skunk cams

Adjustable cam gears

Full msd ignition

the list would go on

All the machine work on the block will be done at a local engine shop after hours.

Friends dad owns it.

Got to love the sayin. its is who you know.

So for 5 grand I got a car that will cruse along nice and get loud as sh!T.

I will have no more the 3 grand in the motor and installed.5 grand total on car with swap.

My best friend owns a speed shop so I get all the parts for cost and already have the price lists.

Parts are

Full turbo kit, intercooler, pipein, boost controller ect...

JE pistions

Eagle rods

Fordged crank

All new bearings

Injectors

Mounts, Wireing, axles ect...

Skunk cams

Adjustable cam gears

Full msd ignition

the list would go on

All the machine work on the block will be done at a local engine shop after hours.

Friends dad owns it.

Got to love the sayin. its is who you know.
Tell them who you know people your putting in a 250 lb box and a bunch of stereo equipment in a car and putting all this money into an eng, but want it to be a daily driver and will be built more for spl. Catch them laughing at you behind your back.

Tell them who you know people your putting in a 250 lb box and a bunch of stereo equipment in a car and putting all this money into an eng, but want it to be a daily driver and will be built more for spl. Catch them laughing at you behind your back.

Listen buddy.

Did you read the post about what my goals are?

1) Loud as ****

2) Go as fast as that car can take me with my STEREO in it.

Just cause U dont like it that is your opinion.

you of course are forgetting about the sleves that you will have to have, as the composite ones in the h block are worthless, i would get the f20, its basically a destroked rev happy h22 with iron sleves

Ok I am lieing to you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
I used to race every weekend as well. I had a cavalier on NOS that did low 13's and my dads 77 Cutlass ran low 10's on slicks with a 351 Cleveland in it. I have been racing most of my life and know that 300 pounds will slow your car down almost a second. I know my proof, so................... Also dont care if it is your daily driver, sounds like money being wasted, but is your money, so go for it.
WTF?

Ford engine in a Chevey automobile? That's a new one.

I like it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Dont think you would laugh or would they when the car blows your doors off with that 300lbs box in the back and runs 12's easy.

Cheap on gas, cost less then your car. hummm want me to go on?

honda ftl.........
ok.....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sadly those cars have different traction and aerodynamic characteristics.
Don't copy part of my sig...I'm gonna sue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Dont think you would laugh or would they when the car blows you doors off with that 300lbs box in the back and runs 12's easy.
Cheap on gas, cost less then your car. hummm want me to go on?
Haha your talking about something you dont even have yet and telling me about blowing my doors off? Sure. I will get the Cutty out. I am sure your 12's wont compare to my 10's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Haha your talking about something you dont even have yet and telling me about blowing my doors off? Sure. I will get the Cutty out. I am sure your 12's wont compare to my 10's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I will pull out my drag car then 1971 demon that will be a good race

best time to date is 10.04 o and did i say it is streetable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I will pull out my drag car then 1971 demon that will be a good racebest time to date is 10.04 o and did i say it is streetable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
So is the cutty. We only put the slicks on for dragging. Would be a good race. Come on down to Quaker drag stip here in Salem Ohio and lets do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.