Thinkin of Type X Components

Meh. My old 7.3l make 357rwhp and 709rwtq. Tuner exhaust and intake only. CC LB Dually and did 13.98 at 99mph. The stroker guys with excuses are the ones who shouldnt be talking

hahaha running that fast is insane... ever been in a fast diesel? not like 14/13's fast but 10's fast?
Yes. My buddy is the owner of stroked lightning so we are close to all of the fast diesels on the west coast, when i get my LSD fixed and my dually rims i'm confident i'll be in the 12.30-12.40 range. Last time out my truck ran a 15 at 105mph //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

With a ******** 4.06 60'. MPH is easily good for low 12's. Next up is the Elite Diesel turbo kit, head studs, waste gate, spearco aftercooler and the giggle gas.

their not talking bass... mid bass... without it, you just have lows and highs... no mix in between... you could use a set of 8's glassed into the door to cover the mids... trust me... once you get good mids thrown into the mix, you'll wonder how you ever liked car audio without it
Very true...

Anyways i'm not sure how this go so far off track. Whats some other components I should look at. No one has commented on the DD's yet.
I just got a set of DD components and I love em so far. They are replacing a set of JL Audio Evolution C2 comps and are much better esp the tweeters. I heard the High end DD comps are much better than my set though. The German ones, DDA-65 I think and DDT-28 tweeters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.