Tips to avoid getting jacked

Aside from the usual, get an alarm, be discerning when you play your music loud, etc... I have disabled the trunk pop button. It is very easy to do and, depending on your vehicle, will make it a much more difficult task to get into the trunk.
Can't the trunk just be popped with a crowbar?

Wow this is very informational

thank you for taking the time to

give more members more options and more

knowledge on keeping there set up safe

I only do a couple things on here but I think

after reading this I will definantly try to do more

to keep my investment safe.

Best Regards,

Jeremy R. Sevigny

Luckily at work (grocery) the front of our store has about 50 foot section of glass windows facing the parking lot. I simply park my car in the closest spot to that window, so you have a clear view of my car from inside. Luckily, the checkout lanes are right there all facing that window, so if anyone tried to break in my car everyone in the checkout lane and parking lot would see it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I also park in our garage at home, and park my car with my trunk facing the lanes at school, so the sec guard can see the tail end of my car. And I mean also, I drive a 97 accord with limo tint on back windows, and the darkest i could legally get on the sides. No rice mods, nothing at all. I try my best - I'd hate to have my pride and joy stolen.

good tips, but I have to have stickers on my car. I have a kicker and Fi sticker, and I will continue to rep the **** out of those companies. I live in a good town anyways, I don't think I have much to worry about.

as i noted many pages ago..Disconnect the interiour trunk popper, disconnect (if available) the trunk lock mechenism in the trunk that is attached to the key lock... can only do that if you have a alarm/keyless entry w/ a trunk pop button though.

Can't the trunk just be popped with a crowbar?
Not very easily...definitely not as easy as just smashing a window and hitting the trunk button

whats a good alarm to get at a reasonable price?
Nothing too fancy, just something thats loud. That I'll hear, and when I do... just get the shooting.
Definitely look into Viper alarms, they're amazing. I believe I have the 5900 and it has a 1-mile range which is awesome. I can pretty much arm/disarm my alarm from anywhere, so that means if it get's broken into, I'll know it.

^ Which Viper alarm do you have bro? like which model?
Definitely look into Viper alarms, they're amazing. I believe I have the 5900 and it has a 1-mile range which is awesome. I can pretty much arm/disarm my alarm from anywhere, so that means if it get's broken into, I'll know it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...