Twistedchild420's Dual 18" build log(I'm really not building ****!)

does it have no bracing for the front baffle?
Read below

Not trying to be a dick dude, but that thing has no bracing and a single layered baffle, not sure how it'll hold up.
Front baffle will have 1/2 inch threaded rod...and it's 1" MDF;)

I'm proud of you. i like it! the one 21 was a show sub, this aughta pound. lookin for a 152 outa ya. but that port looks short!
Thanks...ports fine though;)

Also on top of the new black stuff i have yet to install....

SANY0522.jpg

I also got these weapons to add to my arsenal today... more second skin and SPL tiles....and a new deck i'm not sure about installing...

PIC_0040.jpg

PIC_0043.jpg

If thats the Pioneer DEH-P6100BT then i can comment on it, we got one in my wifes truck. All i can say is you will want some kind of external equalizer whether its a AC or something. That thing is sooooo limited as far as adjustments, the bluetooth on it works OK at best. It surely looks good nice and sleek, but man ive always hate Pioneers because the way you use the **** dial for 70% of the functions and navigation through menus.

2 18's should slam for sure! Good luck with the build.

Looks good!!
Thanks homie...hopefully i can be like you one day!

If thats the Pioneer DEH-P6100BT then i can comment on it, we got one in my wifes truck. All i can say is you will want some kind of external equalizer whether its a AC or something. That thing is sooooo limited as far as adjustments, the bluetooth on it works OK at best. It surely looks good nice and sleek, but man ive always hate Pioneers because the way you use the **** dial for 70% of the functions and navigation through menus. 2 18's should slam for sure! Good luck with the build.
It's a DEH-P5100ub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.