TYpe R's still warm

bxi1210d3.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Then i dont have bass boost is what ive been trying to say... The only knobs on my amp are Phase, Subsonic Filter, Bass EQ, Low Pass, and level

The bass EQ a Bass Boost at like 45hz? My Cadence ZRS has Bass EQ +12db @ 50 and it boosts the bass level up when turned up, I never use those Bass Boosts or Bass EQ options.

Lol okayy thank you.. i asked that earlier i thought.. So it was a little more than a quarter turned up so i just turned it up ima go try and set my ****

So when using a DMM i put the prongs into the slots where my speaker wire from my sub goes?? and unhook my subs and then where can i get a test tone cd? Limewire?

No..

You need a -3dB 60hZ tone. Put it in the deck and set to desired volume. With the sub wires disconected, slowly turn up the gain until you get to the correct voltage. Make sure you set your SSF and LPF before setting gains. Then once you set the level, plug wires back in and beat. If you had a O-Scope, I would check the signals waveform.

OK, let's start @ the beginning. What size 12 volts inputs do you have? Ground and positive. Are you using a clean ground? Have you got a stock electrical system (I'm going to assume yes). You need to upgrade the BIG 3. Do a search on that. Basically, it sounds like you are not getting enough voltage to your amp. Don't worry about setting gains right now, that is probably not the issue. Get the BIG 3 done, and make sure all wiring is tight, and your ground is less than 12 inches long, with solid metal scraped back until it is shiny. It sounds like you are starving your amp electrically, and it is throwing direct current out to your woofers. Don't play it too much like this, you will kill them and the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.