Wanted Paintball Gtun

DESTINFL1975
10+ year member

I HAVE A BRAND NEW ECLIPSE CD5435 BOUGHT JAN 3 2006 FOR TRADE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif :veryhapp: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

i gotta pirhanna bottom line (the braided air tube runs down from the front through the handel) its a real nice gun, accurate and dosent shatter paintballs in the barrel
Itll shatter them:rolleyes: .(unless its got some sort of a vision) Which my gun has. If you dont know what that is, (talking to buyers) theres an eye in the barrel that will not let you shoot the gun unless a ball is COMPLETELY into the barrel. Its a split second thing but it prevents you from chopping a single ball and ive always loved it.

Itll shatter them:rolleyes: .(unless its got some sort of a vision) Which my gun has. If you dont know what that is, (talking to buyers) theres an eye in the barrel that will not let you shoot the gun unless a ball is COMPLETELY into the barrel. Its a split second thing but it prevents you from chopping a single ball and ive always loved it.

have you used his gun before to know this? and i don't mean the same kind of gun i mean his. i have broke balls in a tipman before my buddy has same one and it doesn't. It all depends on the condition of the gun, how often its cleaned and so on. don't bash his gun just cause you wanna sell yours man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

have you used his gun before to know this? and i don't mean the same kind of gun i mean his. i have broke balls in a tipman before my buddy has same one and it doesn't. It all depends on the condition of the gun, how often its cleaned and so on. don't bash his gun just cause you wanna sell yours man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Anyone with a slow finger wont break balls. Dont even try to tell me a tippman wont shatter ball after ball. I dont care how clean it is, when you hit the trigger when that ball is halfass between hopper neck and chamber it shatters. With vision if its half way between it wont let you pull the trigger. Yes, ive used enough guns to know this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DESTINFL1975

10+ year member
DESTINFL1975
destin florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views