Wantin to Show off

Ok yeah, thanks for catching my mistake there fellas. I was thinking faster than I was typing or something.... tune LOWER. :p

styx - come sail away.
anyone that doesnt believe me on this, try it. for real.
I can't listen to that without hearing Cartman doing it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I can't listen to that without hearing Cartman doing it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Haha that was the first thing i thought of when i say styx.

But anyways, try Pop trunk wave by Trae... any song on Trae's cd 'Restless' beats IMO

im sure as hell not goin through all 140 pages of that mess..

anyway

i tried Im Da man by E-40 and i turned heads from people who were about 300ft away. it was nice. Pop trunk wave is pretty nice as well...

Hypnotize by Jeezy sounds terrible in my car.. i might have to do something with my amp and i think my new box will also help me alot.

Um, just be sure your friends won't get jealous and try to steal your equipment from you. Be sure to have everything well secured and if possible, don't open up the trunk, just tell them in generic terms what you have. Nothing worse then them or your friends' friends plotting on your system

Some friends //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I see where you're coming from, but, hopefully he has two or three friends that don't try to steal everything he owns //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.