wanting to try something new

Participant count
  • Participant list

tonkpils
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i have 2 12" treo ssi's and a jl audio a1800. i have a bigger vehicle now and wanting to try some new equipment. let me know what you got.

dcp_0001-1.jpg

i have an amp that will kill what you have now for 200+ shipping, its a concept cd-2410 i paid 800 for it new(2400 at 1ohm and over 3000 at .5) i just need to make space in my new house let me know if you want it

heres what ur car would do if u tradedon 500 watts
2ssi's>1FI Q

the 12's should get louder in the right install, and sound just as good...only downside to the ssi's, they are a bit power hungry other then that great subs...Good Luck with the Search/Sale

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.