What 12 or 15 inch sub should i get for a sealed box?

If someone is looking for flat(ish) BL curve what options do they have in addition to a w7?
the W7 has flaws. they have a few drivers that easily compete with the W7 and better it as well.

there is a lot more to a great sounding woofer than a fairly flat bl curve.

the W7 has flaws. they have a few drivers that easily compete with the W7 and better it as well.there is a lot more to a great sounding woofer than a family flat bl curve.
*shrug* great sounding is a matter of opinion. I've found I prefer the sound of flat BL curved subs for critical listening...maybe its psychosomatic.....I personally wouldn't run the JL, but give props where they are due. It's a well engineered driver.

the bl curve only represents the windings in the gap over stroke. it doesn't account for power compression. one reason JL uses such a soft spider. so you don't get any electrical parameter shifts with rated Xmas and power. it's a great sealed box woofer but that's it..

the sundown x or z4 despite they don't recommend the sealed will do great in 1.5 sealed for the 12.

the bl curve only represents the windings in the gap over stroke. it doesn't account for power compression. one reason JL uses such a soft spider. so you don't get any electrical parameter shifts with rated Xmas and power. it's a great sealed box woofer but that's it..the sundown x or z4 despite they don't recommend the sealed will do great in 1.5 sealed for the 12.
HST11 11″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity ..... the normal12in version is only like 30 bucks more...
Im seriously considering running one 12in in a sealed on my Crescendo D2200

That si woofer is a zv4 motor with soft spider. Deff a good deal

I thought about something like that Gckless but the actual dimensions of the box would be more than i want to give up in my cargo area vs a shorter but longer box, if that makes sense lol.

I don't know why anyone would get a jlw7 13 when there are subs half or even less than half the price that out perform it in everyway. like ive said before, your paying 80 % for the JL name, and 20% for the quality of the sub
jl's at the pawn shop, yo...... hahahha

That si woofer is a zv4 motor with soft spider. Deff a good deal
How exactly does that work... I was under the impression that sundown makes everything larger than the sa in the USA now... Motors still ordered out of China? How exactly does stereo integrity end up with the exact same woofer with slight differences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How exactly does that work... I was under the impression that sundown makes everything larger than the sa in the USA now... Motors still ordered out of China? How exactly does stereo integrity end up with the exact same woofer with slight differences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob works with the owner from SI nick. They are buddy's... Same goes for car audio Bargin... They are the b stock sundown retailer so Jacob is working with then... The c.a.b 1600.1 amp had sundowns help behind it... Jacob also sold the right to the sundown SA Ultra to CAB so they should start producing that soon I would think also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.