what are some good ways to brace a ported box (8 cube) ????

good lookin out....im glad we got that out of the way...at least we can let the guy that was asking about how to brace his enclosure know that you have decided that Im a tool. Im sure he will appriciate that. Definately keeps his enclosure more solid that way....good info

12VoltInstaller your a tool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Do you even get on this forum to help anyone? Or just to talk about your piddly little system?

You jack off at the mouth about absolutely nothing in your posts...and have been doing so for quite a while it seems....get a life poser....you have set a very good example for all so called tools after me to follow your example....it really is true...you have to be one to know one.

see you just prove that the forums are full of little kids..with nothing better to do...your not really trying to help out other people with the questions they asking....your trying to prove to someone that you know what your talking about....
I actually am very willing to help people. A lot of people pm me or talk to me on aim and I try to help them get their setup straight. What you don't know is that I've been helping the OP via pm's. This is one of the responses that I got from him:

nice bro your a helpful person. so in a more basic way how do i fit it between the wood?
You can fvck off now.

mar18dc9.jpg

An example of some real bracing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1162233#post1162233

Post #26 by Planet10 has some info pertaining to this thread...

its unfortunate you have resorted to cursing to prove your point.

Your PM's only help one person...if your so knowledgeable and helpfull, why dont any of your posts reflect that? You trying to spend some quality one on one time with your needy public?

The way you point such direct fingers....in real life....would get you your ass kicked in.

Telephone tough guy.

Back to helping people in the public forums....

Yeah and that bracing is way over kill...probably not the lightest solution either....wow you could drop a bomb on that!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.