What IS MICHAELANE's Problem

nope you didnt get it...pot calling the kettle black...meaning im a dbag and immature but youre the same guy who bought a broken item in person and let the kid scam you. you were too scared to go back to his house and demand you money back so instead you fixed the broken item then resold it to someone else as prolly 100% fine. now do you get it little guy?
I understood what he meant, and somehow I knew you would bring that up. I called you immature because it seems like whenever someone says something you don't like, you have to get personal and try to bring up things from the past. Just makes you look very petty.

Same as me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
If you were old enough to stand on a car seat in the 90's you don't have to ask what howard stern baba booey is.

fact everyone on here has done something stupid to get bashed...hmm jose selling the broken double din...twisted stabbing his 21"...**** happens
you chose pizza delivery as a career //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I understood what he meant, and somehow I knew you would bring that up. I called you immature because it seems like whenever someone says something you don't like, you have to get personal and try to bring up things from the past. Just makes you look very petty.
nothing is personal here....did you forget? all fair game....i dont agree with you putting your two cents in my threads about me feeling as if i was going to get scammed when you couldnt handle your own scammer problem and yours was local. thats my point. if you can give any good ideas or good info then GTFO until youve fixed your own LOCAL problem. i have no other beef with you except this. it was very immature of you to come crying to ca.com about the broken ps3 when you were just at the sellers house...a mature person would have went over there explained the problem and gotten money back not cried on here. so lets see i cried on here just like you did minutes after buying your broken ps3...so you yourself gave the seller no time just like i didnt??? i on the other hand told james how i felt and asked for refund. i didnt sell a half broken ps3 i sorta fixed at my house to someone else.

you chose pizza delivery as a career //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
im 23 and in school...still better then scamming people for a living WOT

If you were old enough to stand on a car seat in the 90's you don't have to ask what howard stern baba booey is.
lol, ok...

nothing is personal here....did you forget? all fair game....i dont agree with you putting your two cents in my threads about me feeling as if i was going to get scammed when you couldnt handle your own scammer problem and yours was local. thats my point. if you can give any good ideas or good info then GTFO until youve fixed your own LOCAL problem. i have no other beef with you except this. it was very immature of you to come crying to ca.com about the broken ps3 when you were just at the sellers house...a mature person would have went over there explained the problem and gotten money back not cried on here. so lets see i cried on here just like you did minutes after buying your broken ps3...so you yourself gave the seller no time just like i didnt??? i on the other hand told james how i felt and asked for refund. i didnt sell a half broken ps3 i sorta fixed at my house to someone else.
whatever man, talk **** about me all you want, your just proving my point. I made no reference to your deal with james, I never said anything about you being right or wrong. I simply said anytime you get the least bit upset, you get very petty with your insults and it just makes you look very immature. I would expect your posts to be made by a 16 year old, not someone who's 23.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif cry some more you guys...i got my money back end of story.

we all have done stupid stuff on here get real! im not the only one. and no i never planned on trying to fight the guy but if you had actually read the other thread he said "if we lived near eachother hed beat my ass" just wanted to let him know id be in VA, where and when. have a wonderful day talking about how all 3 of you wouldnt do bizness with me and wouldnt sell to me even tho jamesw still wants to sell me the IPOD@ lolololol way to carry on the fight!

lol, ok...

whatever man, talk **** about me all you want, your just proving my point. I made no reference to your deal with james, I never said anything about you being right or wrong. I simply said anytime you get the least bit upset, you get very petty with your insults and it just makes you look very immature. I would expect your posts to be made by a 16 year old, not someone who's 23.
so im petty but not the guys who bashed me while i was at work? and the fact that they were killing my feedback and had not even read the thread??? come on man this is ca.com here we are talkiing about...people have thick skulls and stick together here for no reason i said what i said to get my point across. if i hurt your feelings im sorry but on the other hand go die somewhere because youve tried to bash me before as well....im petty because i list all the stupid things worst did but yet he does the same about me and im wrong? dude you have to be kidding me???

so im petty but not the guys who bashed me while i was at work? and the fact that they were killing my feedback and had not even read the thread??? come on man this is ca.com here we are talkiing about...people have thick skulls and stick together here for no reason i said what i said to get my point across. if i hurt your feelings im sorry but on the other hand go die somewhere because youve tried to bash me before as well....im petty because i list all the stupid things worst did but yet he does the same about me and im wrong? dude you have to be kidding me???
All he said was that your "not smart". I don't really think that warranted the barrage of insults you could come up with. And your right, everyone has done something stupid at some point or another, but do you think they want to be constantly reminded of it? I mean, weren't you kind of pissed when you saw this thread? You just take every chance you get to try and get personal. Yeah a lot of insults get thrown around on here, but it seems like you just take it to a childish level.

All he said was that your "not smart". I don't really think that warranted the barrage of insults you could come up with. And your right, everyone has done something stupid at some point or another, but do you think they want to be constantly reminded of it? I mean, weren't you kind of pissed when you saw this thread? You just take every chance you get to try and get personal. Yeah a lot of insults get thrown around on here, but it seems like you just take it to a childish level.
second time theworst has bashed me over this. guess you didnt read the other thread huh??? the worst is always trying to get me...so i said it oh well. if you didnt know why i did what he did then thats kool. i asked him one time if my amp has the same board as the sundown 2k and he brings it up every WEEK every WEEK! i asked a simple question that was all. he is always a dick so i bashed him. i thought two amps were the same so im the "local forum idiot"? thats what he says but yet he hits parked cars???

and ill be in virginia beach on march 5th, 6th, 7th and the 8th if youd like to talk??? i stay on the strip right on the beach...take interstate to the strip then turn right. last hotel on the right before the road ends. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Was this an invitation to some hotel buttsecks?

surprise-buttsex.jpg

surprise.jpg

pscontest2.jpg

im not smart because i filed a paypal claim but lets see here....
1) you begged goob for a MOD spot...he doesnt even care about the forum are you new here? stupid?

2) you showed off in a empty parking lot. who was there to see you show off? stupid

3) you ran into a parked car. stupid

4) you ran into the car of the girl you want to date

5) you want to take a high school girl out to show here "im different" stupid....17 year old girls dont care about that...

6) youre 17...mommy makes you loud...not you

8) you cant buy smokes yet

9) you just now can watch a rated R movie by yourself...

10) stop acting like youre young ass is above everyone else by writing your two cents the putting /thread

11) lolyesimmad

/thread
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif:rotflol://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif:rotflol://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

Was this an invitation to some hotel buttsecks?
surprise-buttsex.jpg

surprise.jpg

pscontest2.jpg
maybe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif nice hotel, top floor, looking out at the ocean...anything could happen....

*** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif you guys have a great day

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif:rotflol://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif:rotflol://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif
glad someone here isnt getting all hurt...seems like no1 likes it when its their turn to get bashed....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.