What is the best amp under 100$

Alexnvy

I just recently got a Dodge Stealth and need some kick to the sound system, i don't have much money so what is your recommendation for the amp for under 100$. Also want to know if you have any tips for wiring over the stock amp.

Also what are some nice subs to fit in my 10" trunk (yeah its non existent)

thank you for helping.

^^^^

pioneer over those other two for sure...

again over still out there.... kenwood 8105d amp n 2 kicker comp s4 subs 100 bucks + shipping. just would need an amp kit n a nice box for the two subs

if you like metal, than go with kicker, they'll fit your style of bass more than pioneers.
will agree... had two kicker setups(one being the one im trying to sell lol) and both played well on a wide range of music and i listen to alot of rock/metal and they did just fine picking up the bass

well im looking for ease of purchase

waranty

and the most bang for my buck (haha get it bang)

im a metal head so i dont need really good quality

i have 2 out of 6 speakers blown out in may car and when i turn it up i don't even notice.

i know primitive but hey i can even listen to Blink 182 if volume is high enough, well me too :p
haha your not gonna get it with the b.s equipment you wanted to buy

The only banging that would occur from buying Pyramid, Boss, Pyle etc would be from your head hitting the wall for actually buying that junk. Seriously, you'll regret it.

For the love of god take that guy up on his offer for the KAC-8105D and the two 10's for $100 + shipping. I ran something incredible similar as one of my first systems and ill tell ya, for $100, you can't do much better.

Get reds stuff can't beat that deal with a batt!!!!!

If u must get new stuff something like an audio pipe apsm 1200 $89.00 on eBay and put it on 2 sundown sa8's or if the SA's are too much get 2 e series 10's ...

The SA 8's run pretty good in .5 cubic ft of sealed box each..

What I would do is get 1 Sa 8" in a duel 4 ohm voice coil and a used apsm2000 (I just sold my old one for $100) run the 1 8 in 2 ohm until u get another then wire them down to 1 ohm and bamm pretty good bang on a budget..

I had a 3000gt (same car as the dodge stealth) and brotha I hate to tell ya but its next to impossible to get anything bigger in that trunk unless u get inventive.

But yeah an audiopipe apsm 1800 or 2000 used on 2 quality 8's will bang pretty damm hard in a sealed box. You might even have room for a bigger ported box that would really wake those SA 8's up.

As far as the factory radio and amp either get rid of it and go with an after market deck or buy a jl audio clean sweep.

How much will you sell the amp shipped to me? And is it new?
Dude get the subs and amp for $100. The amp is worth that so u are basically getting the subs for free. No brainer, even if u don't need or cannot fit the subs you can always ebay them or sell em to a buddy.

Oh and if the kenwood is "new" ill buy it for a $100 Red!! And u can keep the subs lol

They are going for 150$ on eBay right now!!

In fact if u don't buy it I will

Red hit me up if he does not get it... I can make a lil money on that deal!!

And everybody is telling you not to buy boss and pyramid junk for a reason IT'S JUNK and new egg has good deals on home electronics but not so much on car audio.. It's kinda like going to McDonald's to buy BBQ. Yeah they got the Mc rib and the pic of it looks good on the menu but its gonna taste like shizz half way thru the sandwich and its gonna give you the liquid shizz !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.