What kind of box is this AND where can i get another one?

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']@metalhdmatt Wow haven't seen you here in ages![/QUOTE]

yeah its been awhile, i sold my last custom build and got out of it for a while... looking to build something not so dam ear crushing this time...lol i really like how the one 10" in 4th order sounds, guess ill be building two of those boxes then... probably gonna put some mojo's in them.

There are guys on here that can sell , build and ship one to you
sorry, miss type, i CAN build my own boxes... lol have done a few different builds in my life. i picked up that box and old school orian for 30$... lol it actually sounds really ******* good. but will change them to something newer and do two instead of one. thinking mojos...

if you like metal as your name implies, these boxes **** for that.
ill disagree with you on that, it sounds really ******* bad *** just for about any style of music, metal is my favortie but i listen to everything so a sealed box for those double bass pedals sounds the best but sealed box cant hit the lows like ported or 4th order or band pass can... iv done a few builds in my life //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

yeah its been awhile, i sold my last custom build and got out of it for a while... looking to build something not so dam ear crushing this time...lol i really like how the one 10" in 4th order sounds, guess ill be building two of those boxes then... probably gonna put some mojo's in them.
No more s10?

Haven't done much to mine. I stripped off the side molding and removed the wheel well trim. Looks like a newer s10 now...

Oh yeah, installed a new HU in it too.

sooo, iv never build a box with plexi glass ever, i know where i can go and get the pieces i need cut to size but is plexi glass that big of a difference vs. mdf for the front of this box? refer to pics at beginning of this post...

No more s10?
Haven't done much to mine. I stripped off the side molding and removed the wheel well trim. Looks like a newer s10 now...

Oh yeah, installed a new HU in it too.
yes!!! i still have the 2002 s10 in my avatar pic. hasn't changed much at all... bought to give it a new paint job next year

I sorta have. Problems with working with plexi is airleaks and thickness. Make sure it's at least 3/8" thick. And a good amount of sealant, such as clear caulking or that house window seal that has adhesive on the backing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.