What type of amplifier should i use?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jleff8621
10+ year member

I have two spr-50c's. I would like to hook an amplifier to them. However i dont know if i should buy a class d amplifier or a class a/b? I have two subs so im really not worried about the lows in the speakers. I want the highs and mids to sound good though. So which one would be what i am looking for?

SPR- 50cs? What are those??
freakin' alpine 5 1/4 speakers...........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I thought he wanted a sub amp for them.......nvm.......

I know this. theyre pretty loud with just the head unit.But theyre only getting half the power that theyre max rms is. Also my two subs overpower them so when the subs hit i cant really hear them that well. and i dont want to turn my gain down on my subs because i love to hear them knockk. But i would like to be able to hear the highs annd the mids along with the subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.