What ya think? For an obsidian 15 D2 on an apsm 1300

I'd do the box exactly as designed. The 45s may not help with the overall SPL ect.. but it will provide some "bracing" and the box was designed with them, so I'd keep them in there.

okay.should i just glue and screw them in then seal all the gaps will caulk?
that should do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Or just glue em if you have clamps to make them stay where they need to be til the glue dries.

I found a buddy to cut them for me. So one of my friends said there's a special way to put them in and its really difficult. Doesn't seem that hard? Cut 2 by 4 so its a 2 by w/e I need let's say 3 and a quarter. Cut it to 15 inches height. The just cut those sides at a 45* angle on both side. Apply glue and push into place then screw in after glue dries then apply caulk. Right? Not that hard? Or is the small space that will be behind the 2 by 4 between it and the wall bad? Should I fill that with caulk?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.