which would you run

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have 5 cubes to work with, being installed in wedge behind rear truck seats.how much room should I leave between subs and seat ? 1" is about all I have

now want to pick

3 hdc3 10's

3 torox10's

2 hdc3 12's
out of them i would do the 3 sq 10" more cone .

and you really want more then 1" from anything to sub.

i would try and do a higher box and take a little out of the depth .

I have 5 cubes to work with, being installed in wedge behind rear truck seats.how much room should I leave between subs and seat ? 1" is about all I have

now want to pick

3 hdc3 10's

3 torox10's

2 hdc3 12's
With 3 10s, you'd want around 117 square inches port port area

With 2 12s, you'd want around 113 square inches. Make sure you have enough NET cubic feet after accounting in displacement of port, sub and bracing.

If you have 5 cubes gross, you might only have enough space for two 10s in optimal enclosures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.