Why do speakers sound better?

Just because they get louder with less power, does NOT mean they sound better you fuck-tard...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG
ok aszhole... show me where I said they sounded better you idiot

all im saying is more power doesnt mean louder with speakers.. efficiency is more important

"If I were to clean my RCAs or optical cable with goo-gone or something, would I then have a cleaner signal?"

lol..................

impedance throughout the speaker/impedance rise wouldnt have any affect on why more power might give you a little better output?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.