Why i recommend not doing business with ACE74...

This is messed up! Seller do the right thing! Id be pissed if I were the buyer. Dude u didn't even take the time to pack his sub correctly. How would u feel????

I offered to refunded him his funds except for the shipping and paypal fees acquired and he decided not to return it for his money due to the fact that he was going to have to pay for shipping. He wanted me to pay half of what it cost him to get it fixed and I said no way just send me my sub back and I will refund him his money back. So it's not like I didn't offer him his money back.
1. Crappy packing job

2. did not insure.

Because of this, you should be the one paying the shipping and fees.

You should have 100% known better than to NOT insure something that YOU packaged up like that.

1. Crappy packing job2. did not insure.

Because of this, you should be the one paying the shipping and fees.

You should have 100% known better than to NOT insure something that YOU packaged up like that.
Yes as I pointed out on the previous page.

We can post a thread in the dome if necessary...

Yes as I pointed out on the previous page. We can post a thread in the dome if necessary...
Seems like a waste of time. Its apparent that ACE74 has no intentions of making this right.

I just hope others see this and proceed with extreme caution!

I should not have to spend one cent...this is in no way my fault!
did he have any packing material at all in the box with the sub? i would make him pay for the whole repaire OR pay return shipping and refund. otherwise i would file a pp claim.

I agree why not just send the sub back to the seller and he refund you your money. That is a win win situation for both of you.

I agree why not just send the sub back to the seller and he refund you your money. That is a win win situation for both of you.
ok.

And no way would any shipping company honor an insurance claim on that. The seller needs to refund the whole 125 plus return shipping. Horrible seller, would be negative feedback for sure

hey seller that really below's. really bad job man and i wouldn't accept that. would def be a reversal on my cc if it didn't get resolved

The dome offers a wider venue for making fun of this seller.My hands are bound here...
Ah,

That was not my intention.

Do not know if you took me the wrong way or not but I keep my actions in the Dome and here 100% separate.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

To be honest, I should have read the entire thread as I did miss your post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mikeb618

10+ year member
RANDOM DUDE
mikeb618
Rado Il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies