Why i recommend not doing business with ACE74...

Definitely follow up on this and get your money back, either through Paypal or your credit card. 2 out of 3 transactions I've had on here were bum deals. Items arrived not as described and way late. The best way to mess these people up is exposing them for fraud and getting your money back. Constantly warn others in any posts that the person makes until the issue is resolved....

Good luck getting your money back from paypal now. It's been ~3 months already.
Right! I am not messing with the paypal claim. But, a week ago ACE posted that he was going to make it right.

I am going to be Ok regardless if ACE makes it right or not. At this point, it is all based on principal. All he had to do was split the repair cost with me. Me offering to pay half was more than fair if you ask me.

If anyone knows Aaron Cottin Sr. punch him in the balls and then post the video here and i will call it even...not like i am ever going to get any $$ from him anyway.

Are you guys nuts? the shipper either should pay full repair or refund money and also pay shipping back, why should the buyer pay anything, he could not have done anything to keep this from happening, and the seller could have done everything. he didnt even insure it.. thats really poor service. trying to be cheap and this is what it gets you. the buyer is not at fault PERIOD. the seller ***** at shipping.

BTW, FILE A DISPUTE, get all your money back, then ship it back in the same manor he sent it to you. maybe itll get busted up some more.. and see how he likes it

You mean like this:

photo8.jpg

I can't wait to order my Zuki amp!
You and me both...I have to wait for quite some time, though. Processor is first priority and probably won't pick that up until at least summer.

You and me both...I have to wait for quite some time, though. Processor is first priority and probably won't pick that up until at least summer.
I need to pay off some credit cards and the order mine. I don't plan on putting it on a credit card, I just want to be out of debt before I purchase something else lol. I think I can sell enough stuff to pay for it now if I wanted to but my wife would be pissed if I bought another amp when I promised her I would pay off our CC's before buying new audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I need to pay off some credit cards and the order mine. I don't plan on putting it on a credit card, I just want to be out of debt before I purchase something else lol. I think I can sell enough stuff to pay for it now if I wanted to but my wife would be pissed if I bought another amp when I promised her I would pay off our CC's before buying new audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yup. Getting the wife roadblock, too. Talked to her about changing out the HU to go active and she looked at me like I pooped in her cheerios. Figure the processor, then the Eleets Hybrid 5 and I should be set for quite some time. That or the new Leviathan. I'll have to see what the 4th gen comes out looking like.

Yup. Getting the wife roadblock, too. Talked to her about changing out the HU to go active and she looked at me like I pooped in her cheerios. Figure the processor, then the Eleets Hybrid 5 and I should be set for quite some time. That or the new Leviathan. I'll have to see what the 4th gen comes out looking like.
I was torn between the Leviathan and the Ellets as well but decided to go with the Zuki since I see it ran less than the Levi. Only downside is its like 2x as long as the Levi but its cheaper so I guess there are pro's and cons. I also considered the MMATS Ultimate SQ HIFI but the MSRP on it is a deal killer for me.

I was torn between the Leviathan and the Ellets as well but decided to go with the Zuki since I see it ran less than the Levi. Only downside is its like 2x as long as the Levi but its cheaper so I guess there are pro's and cons. I also considered the MMATS Ultimate SQ HIFI but the MSRP on it is a deal killer for me.
Yeah that MMATS is nuts on price, but there's definitely a reason for it. I like the idea of Zuki because it's basically custom-built and he throws in nice pack-ins for you, but like the Zed knowing he's a powerhouse designer/builder and everything he's touched is treated as gold. Decisions, decisions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mikeb618

10+ year member
RANDOM DUDE
mikeb618
Rado Il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies