Why i recommend not doing business with ACE74...

Yeah that MMATS is nuts on price, but there's definitely a reason for it. I like the idea of Zuki because it's basically custom-built and he throws in nice pack-ins for you, but like the Zed knowing he's a powerhouse designer/builder and everything he's touched is treated as gold. Decisions, decisions.
I love my MMATS 2k but I'm planning on down sizing and going with a more SQ oriented setup.

I love my MMATS 2k but I'm planning on down sizing and going with a more SQ oriented setup.
I hear you. I'm loving my Eclipse 36501 right now. Definitely a well-rounded setup, but the bass will slam on my ID10s if I want them to. Talk about an underrated setup.

I hear you. I'm loving my Eclipse 36501 right now. Definitely a well-rounded setup, but the bass will slam on my ID10s if I want them to. Talk about an underrated setup.
Nice, I'm still considering which subs I'm going to run. I looked at the IDQ's, Dayton HO's, and a couple others. I'm still leaning toward the Daytons but I dunno yet.

Nice, I'm still considering which subs I'm going to run. I looked at the IDQ's, Dayton HO's, and a couple others. I'm still leaning toward the Daytons but I dunno yet.

What the hell does any of this have to do with me getting screwed by ACE?

I'd say Dayton, but if you were here in CA, you could get an IDQ for cheap. It's a hard choice between both, but I can tell you after owning the ID that it's definitely not as raunchy as my W3 was. It doesn't have the same thwack as some sub setups, so you need good midbass to compensate.

ACE, your profile says you were on here yesterday but somehow you forgot to reply to this thread with your plans to "make it right". I am really curious what you are planning to do.

Its already been 3 months. I am sure its too late already.

My offer stands...someone get a video of ACE getting kicked in the balls and i will call it even!

Its already been 3 months. I am sure its too late already.
My offer stands...someone get a video of ACE getting kicked in the balls and i will call it even!
Yeah that makes a lot of sense... Settle for someone kicking the guy in the balls. Like that is going to happen.

Why don't you just file a claim and troll this guy to make his life a living hell. There's a few people that quit doing business on here because of me, and that's only 2 transactions not being 100% as described. Could you imagine what I would do if someone fucked me over as bad as you??

Yeah that makes a lot of sense... Settle for someone kicking the guy in the balls. Like that is going to happen. Why don't you just file a claim and troll this guy to make his life a living hell. There's a few people that quit doing business on here because of me, and that's only 2 transactions not being 100% as described. Could you imagine what I would do if someone fucked me over as bad as you??
If you had read the thread you would know that ACE has quit doing business on here since this happened. In fact he has only been logged in 3 or 4 times. I think you are missing my point...ACE is not going to do **** to fix this and him taking a boot to the nuts is very deserved! Actually someone kicking him in the balls is just about as likely as him sending me some $$ is...about a .01% chance of either happening.

Well I have read the entire post and it doesn't matter if ACE is going to do anything, filing a negative claim will stop him from doing this to other people. Even if you don't want your money back which I don't understand... He is probably on other forums trying to do other shady business! Thanks for the heads up though!

^^^ Exactly! I'm glad someone understands what I was getting at. There are 100's of ways to make this guy's life a living hell without going to jail. I'm not going to get into all the details, but trolling someone with truthful comments to the point of insanity is one way to get your money in about 1 - 3 days. I don't care who the person is. I deal with the public daily in business and if anyone owes me money, you better believe I'm going to get it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mikeb618

10+ year member
RANDOM DUDE
mikeb618
Rado Il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies