will this new upgrade be worth it!! please help!!!

well realisticly the amp pushes maybe 550 real watts...someone also told me the sax 125.2 is for mids, not subs...so the question is...would i be better off with the Mmats 600.1 or two sundown sax 125.2
Power is power, but one thing, well two things to keep in mind about D class mono vs. multi-channel. Mono are usually made for subs, so they have better control options (x-over+boost as opposed to x-over only) and you don't end up with either ridiculously high ohm loading, or craptastic wattage bridged like you do multis

yea but will it be better to go the sundown route and have the two amps....or the mmats with one powerful amp....im lookin at the sundown but idk

well when i say im not rich...i mean i dont wanna spend 200 more for the mmats....which is why for 200 id get the sundown and add it to the existing one...have the same amount of power for 200 bucks cheaper...i still dont no what i wanna do tho

your question has been answered multiple times, you just dont like the answer

in the end you have to make the decision, but this thread is done

dude, just save for a few extra month and get the better amp. Why are you gonna come on to the forum, ask for people's advice, and then when they give it to you, tell them how it isn't what you want to hear.

And about not being rich, you're buying DD subs, and a SD amps, how are you gonna say you're not rich when you're buying some of the most expensive equipment on the market?

eeeh well maybe i should of named the thread differently....there is going to be NO MIDS for gods sake. i want somthing to power subs. no speakers, im using factory. so, what the bulk of the thread is, i want to no what you prefer, the two sundowns, or the one Mmats. id sell the existing sundown to get the mmats, im not keeping it. so two sundown sax 125.2 Vs one Mmats 600.1. maybe that will clear it up for you guys. again, this is to power SUBS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.