Wood Grain Box Vote

Vote

• Total voters

Desmond Audio
10+ year member

woodgrain1.jpg

woodgrain3.jpg

Maple Woodgrain stained and shined to perfection what are your thoughts.

Yeah I have to agree... In the house it'd look good... in my ride, absolutely not. Also staining w/ transmission fluid leaves a really good looking reddish sheen to the wood and we stained our old log cabin w/ it and poly. Turned out beautifully.

Yeah I have to agree... In the house it'd look good... in my ride, absolutely not. Also staining w/ transmission fluid leaves a really good looking reddish sheen to the wood and we stained our old log cabin w/ it and poly. Turned out beautifully.
ok thanks i might have to post a chrome,leather.or suede box to peek more interest

i think something like this would be pretty sweet in my jag
definitly i can stain any color u want to match. This single 10" box took 2 days to make alot of steps to make it sharp. something like this needs to go in a luxory car or new suv like a tahoe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...