WTB 12" sub/subs

Nova76
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
dont really car what they are SVC/DVC 1ohm/2ohm/4ohm dont want JL anything else is cool with me i have about 150 to work with can get more if needed just looking for something to run off my Hifonics 1606D would like a SVC 4ohm to run run with the TC9 im getting but it doesnt matter to me show what you got i can do PP will take a couple of days as i just got my account unfrozen by those ******** so i still need to add more money but if its going to be more than 150 id perfer it be 2 subs unless it can handle more than 1200rms.

need help here guys i know everyone has subs they want to get rid of.

All I've got is my camera phone, so the quality won't be great. Its a bit gloomy here right now. I'll try and grab some tomorrow afternoon when it's brighter so the pics don't just look like a blotch lol
ok how much shipped for the pair and are they D2s or D4s?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.