WTB 1k+ audio upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire919
10+ year member

Hello all,

So i was about to buy an amp for two subs that i have and call it a day, but since i'm upgrading i want to get EVERYTHING i need one time and do it right so that it sounds good and it last for a while.

Vehicle 4dr sedan. Everything is currently stock as u may have guessed.

***I have no intentions of upgrading HU at this time, but for the purposes of SQ please assume that i do and factor into your build.

What i have - (2) 2ohmDVC @600rms each.

what i want - 1000rms of strictly bass, and i guess experienced audiophiles can weigh in with all other components of the system to make it a reality @ Lowest cost. Thanks in advance.

all i want is the system to sound good. i have no intentions of going to a car show so equipment does not have to be new. i just want everything working. i am completely exhausted and tired of the work that comes along with building the greatest system ever.

I knew someone would make reference to it, but since i have not been clear about the HU- i don't care, i don't care, I DON'T CARE!

...now, as is i don't have an issue with how the music sounds (stock), except for two problems which most will agree with.

1.no bass

2.not loud enough

once both problems are addressed i will be good for a while.

.....and i might as well say it bcuz i know it bothers car audio enthusiast, i WILL at some point upgrade HU but just not right now.

The JBL GTO-1001EZ will connect directly to your factory speaker wires. No LOC needed. If your alternator will support a real 1,000W this amp will do it with ease at 2 ohms. There's a bass knob for it sold separately, which you will need with a factory head unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...