WTB 4 channel amp kit

Participant count
  • Participant list

CrimsonNCream

Looking to buy a new 4 channel amp kit. Speakers 100 watts rms 200 watts peak. Been out the game for a LONG time so don't know exactly what I'm looking for. My current amp will be underpowering them temporarily while I look for an amp that gives them full power so I'm still looking for a kit that will handle the full power.

The size of power wire you need depends on the amplifier, not the speakers. Since it's better to go bigger than you need right now you should have 4 AWG at minimum. I use this size wire for power and ground the most. I could give you a deal on this kit plus another 2-channel RCA, or I can get you a 4-channel RCA to simplify the wiring.T-Spec V10-4RAK Premium 4 AWG Oxygen Free Copper Amplifier Installation Kit | Easy Way Electronics
I did know that much. That's why I want a kit that will have enough power for a bigger amp since I'm going to upgrade the amp and I don't want to buy another kit after this one.

What you need is a 0 gauge kit then if you plan in getting a sub amp a well then you can go off the distro block for power and ground for that amp. The only wire you'll need to run is a third RCA from the back of the deck and a remote jumper from the existing amp I have the kits in stock as well What you need to figure out is. How big of a sub amp you'll be running , this will dictate either a cca amp kit or the ofc kits and possibly a big 3 kit as well

Well if I do run a sub I have a first gen Orion 250 HCCA with one channel broken and the bridging module for it. Even with one channel broken that might be enough because IF I run subs I'm planning on something that hits and gets low (hopefully) but not very loud in terms of watts. I am also looking into getting the HCCA repaired if need be.

What you need is a 0 gauge kit then if you plan in getting a sub amp a well then you can go off the distro block for power and ground for that amp. The only wire you'll need to run is a third RCA from the back of the deck and a remote jumper from the existing amp I have the kits in stock as well What you need to figure out is. How big of a sub amp you'll be running , this will dictate either a cca amp kit or the ofc kits and possibly a big 3 kit as well
Thanks. So what kind of kit would you recommend for a four channel amp (MTX Blue Thunder 504) lower watt SQ sub (on the 250 HCCA) and how much $ would it be?

Copper clad aluminum if you going to be using 2 amps. You need the wire to handle to power load. And need to be able to split to power to both amps any decent or good kit with a distro block and 3 sets of rcas will cost this or more

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.