WTB: 5 channel amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnderFighter
10+ year member

Beer Addict
Item(s) for Sale:

I'm looking to buy a 5 channel amp, with active crossovers built-in. eD 9.5 would be preferred.

I'm using it to run my front-stage, and the sub, so I can sell my car and pull my current amps out. That being said, it just needs to work, fit my goals, and look good. And not be a boat.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition please

Price:

You tell me, paypal ready.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You ship to me.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

The crossovers don't fit my needs.

You're right. It's been too long for me on here, I don't know how the hell I missed that.

That's what I'm thinking. Unless someone else can come in and beat the price new. $200 makes it a pretty easy buy though.

Wtf? sure are a picky sob.....why you didn't mention the part of the x-over must be so so this way to begin with, would have helped.

I recommend equipment all the time I don't have. My fianancial stake , yea ok what ever I'm talking about guys like you who talk shlt to people that they don't know ,key board warriors, so just go back to your room ,basement. Whatever at your moms house like a good little teenager and listen while grown folks talk Hey you might learn a thing or thing you do op sorry for the rant here. But some of these guys here that say they are great members because they've been around for 1-2 years but only have a couple hundred posts think they know everything and everyone , just need to stop the bs that's spewing from their mouths because it's mostly nonsense
you slimy fvck, ive been here since 2004. but keep spouting nonsense. op, pm me if you care to take me up on my offer

Item(s) for Sale:
I'm looking to buy a 5 channel amp, with active crossovers built-in. eD 9.5 would be preferred.

I'm using it to run my front-stage, and the sub, so I can sell my car and pull my current amps out. That being said, it just needs to work, fit my goals, and look good. And not be a boat.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition please

Price:

You tell me, paypal ready.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You ship to me.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
I have a Ed nine.5

$300 plus shipping

2nlbl79.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...