wtb- 5 channel amplifier (cheap)

Participant count
  • Participant list

expo5.0
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
for my daily driven tahoe- looking for 35-75 rms x4 at 4 ohms + at least 150-200 rms on a sub channel.

not looking to spend a lot as I don't have nice equipment in there anyways

was running old school planet audio that I picked up for $60 a long time ago and that sounded great. Doubt there is anything like that out there right now though eh?

-Drew

yeah, doesn't even have to be that nice though

I like my nice stuff- but it's in the house, the C43 (really nice) and the G35x. Just need something so I can start having full range again in the seldom driven Tahoe. It ***** running speakers off of the head unit when you've got a nice fiberglass enclosure/sub and upgraded speakers.

I saw hifonic for about $200- anyone got a used one?

I'll check out powerbass- I used to carry their stuff a few years back (obviously, can't get anything now)

btw- anyone have a hookup on the older mobile spec icex amps?

Look for a Kicker ZX700.5. Its a little more than you are looking to spend, but a solid amp with the power you are looking to get. If not a little more....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.