WTB: 6.5" Coponent speakers

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Looking to get my bro a set of components. They will be run off an old sony es 2 channel amp at 50 watts per assuming the deal goes through. There will be no sub as of yet so I am looking primarily for good midbass out of these speakers. They are going in a 2000 honda accord with the doors completely deadened and sealed. Tweeters will probably go in the factory location unless I change my mind. The set will be run passive for now until a different amp or head unit can be had. Let me know what you have.

I am willing to entertain offers of midbass drivers by themselves if they have good low frequency/midbass representation. I will then match tweeters and crossovers accordingly.

Sorry forgot to put that. Budget is $200. Not looking for 150 db here just want good solid midbass then we can decide if a sub is needed or not afterward. Oh and I am not a fan of harsh tweets so looking for some that are probably silk dome or the like.

I got 6.5" Memphis M Class Components, Midbass, Silk Dome Tweeter and the Crossover..Check the speaker thread in here and it should be somewhere near the top since I just posted them an hour ago max

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.