Bay Area, CA
Product Brand & Model:

See title... I'm going from 2-way active to 3-way

Condition of all items:

New or used

Total Price: :

Lets talk

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

What other speakers do you plan to use? Locations?
What I already have:

Hertz ML 280 (A-Pillars)

Hertz HSK 165XL (relocated to kick panels or staying in doors)

Midwoofers (kick panels or doors.... leaning towards doors)

I'm running 3 way, midrange in kicks, midbass in doors.

Moving my midrange to pillars this week...

Let's hurt the stage bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm running 3 way, midrange in kicks, midbass in doors.Moving my midrange to pillars this week...

Let's hurt the stage bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
really? I knew it would bring the stage down a bit but is it that bad?

where are you tweets.... pm me

What I already have:
Hertz ML 280 (A-Pillars)

Hertz HSK 165XL (relocated to kick panels or staying in doors)

Midwoofers (kick panels or doors.... leaning towards doors)
Look at how Hertz, CDT, Morel, PHD, Focal, and others design their 3-way systems. If you want to keep it all Hertz, look for a pair of their 3" mids.

i can never say enough good about my pearless 6.5s from pe.
Yes talk about great mid bass if done right!!! Since he wants to do 3 way setup, these will be perfect.. Too bad I can't used them on my 2014 mustang gt... Maybe in 3-4 years from now I will hack up the door panel or do custom a pillars or kick panels..

I'm going with ID XS57 for now..

Yeah you don't want them in kicks.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

What kind of car you have?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.