wtb bad db drive plt15wd d2

Participant count
  • Participant list

manyhobbies
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Does anyone have a bad DB Drive PLT15WD D2 or possibly a d4 "would prolly be same setup, I know the d2 is 4 layer coil" sub laying around that I could use for measuring to get recones made? Seriously I would rather not have to rip 1 of mine apart unless 1 takes a complete dump. I rarely ask for help, but if someone can help please speak up. Willing to work with someone on money cost.

Thanks, Russ.

What measurements you need? I have a basket and motor. the motor is shifted but I should be able to get what you need from it.
Man thats great, but do you still have the cone possibly? Honestly it would prolly be best if PSI had the basket and motor to work off of. What would it be worth to you to send it to PSI for me. If you would'nt mind giving me your number I would really like to talk to you about it, but if you dont want to give out your number I am gonna send you my number if you would be willing to call, granted I'm in Ohio so I think there is a hour or two difference in time zones. Man if we could work together that would make my day. Thanks, Russ

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.