Wtb beefy 3in coil

Participant count
  • Participant list

dbjunior
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ma
Looking for some beast coils have big gap to fill. Gap specs 2.955 pole 3.455 top plate. Looking to get as tight a gap as possible and tall winding 3in not 2in. Need two that can be wire at .5 to 1ohm final load no lower no higher. Copper or alumminum is fine.

Please post coil specs and price for pair shipped to 02346

No tens still good just seeing what I can get for that gap if I dont find anything I like I might get new motors for the 15's

Biggest I have is 3.265 od 3in winding height dual 2 8layer. Hoping to get a tighter gap than that

The 3.265 is the pap coil but with a 3.455 top plate it still leaves a lot of room. Id try a 12 layer if I could find some.

Nightshade coil is about the same. May be worth contacting DC (LV5 is a pretty big gap), and Atomic may sell just coils depending on who you talk to there.

I have an audioque AQ hdc4 18. Brand new in the box. Just got it in July 31st and decided to switch up my build. I'm asking $440+shipping. It'll come in the factory box it was shipped in. It's a 71lb monster with 4in aluminum vcoils rated at 2000 rms. it's never been out of the packing.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Contact me at 740-222-1888 if you're interested.

No thanks just looking for coils the motors I have are 60lbs each and are fully functioning 10's just looking to get larger coils to get more motor force when I rebuild to 15's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.