WTB: Cheap Cadence TXA3004 or TXA3002

Digital Designs
10+ year member

Aclministrator
Limestone NY
Like the title says, looking for one of these amps for CHEAPPPP. I would love to find one of the short heatsink ones that used to be on EBay for like 35 shipped. I am not going to pay a lot since they were so cheap, but I will pay decent. I also have things to trade, let me know...

yesterdays cheap buys, are today's expensive wants... haha..
Yep, it blows. Its just like those damn RE subs. You used to be able to get a brand new SE for 110 shipped and the SXs would go used for like 140 shipped. Now good luck finding them anywhere below 200. I will pay like 60-70 bucks for one of these amps shipped to me. Someone has to want to double their money right?

100 dollars for something that was $40 a few years ago doesnt really seem right to me. I guess no one wants to let one go cheap eh?
lol people crack me up, YES there was a batch that sold for 30-50 bucks that someone just wanted to blow out and get out from underneath of, There was nothing wrong with those amplifiers other then the short fins and folks who had no idea on how to install it and set the gains correctly wich cause them to over heat and die, My friend has a set of the short fins and has been running them non stop for 3 years with no issues.

The normal fin TXA amplifiers were never that cheap 100 bucks for one isnt all that bad to be honest, chances are you might not ever find one of those cheap ones.

Good luck though!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.