WTB Cheap Headunit and speakers

EnvEe 02
10+ year member

Built For Brutality
I need a cheapo headunit and a pair of speakers. im looking to spend as little as possible, these will be in my work truck. The headunit needs to have any wiring necessary and it would be nice if the speakers had grilles. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Please give prices!!

I've got an Eclipse 3422 Headunit and set of Cadence CWM6 Component Speakers (with PG Xovers, **** buddy broke my cadence ones).

$100 + Shipping for BOTH

pair of infinity reference 6822cf speakers for 40$ + shipping or local pickup.

they're 2ohm (4 ohm stable) so they draw more power from your hu, and will play louder. Have an adjustable tweeter so you can point it towards you. comes with original box and all original documents.

PM me if interested.

Also have a panasonic cq rx400u hu, has easy access front usb and aux ports. usb port charges ipod.

sorry ppl been a little busy..any thing 6.5" or smaller is fine. they are going in a beat up truck so i dont care how they look and as far as component or coax, i dont need tweeters. no subs, dont have anyneed for them at work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.