Not open for further replies.

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
Product Brand & Model:

Clarion DRX9255

Condition of all items:

Excellent Condition please, looking to give it a permanent home. 100% functional please!

Total Price: :

Reasonable, please.

Shipping Terms: :

Zip code is 78577

Pictures: -

fotka01.JPG

Additional info:

So the plans for my next build after I am set up in Austin coming January 1st, are to go with a simple system that my friend rob (low2001gmc) has been nudging me towards for a long time. You just can't beat classic in a simple daily driver.

Not looking for the ADDZEST model, unfortunately. Only the US Clarion DRX9255 model will be considered. Hopefully another member has one they are willing to sell to me, I take care of my stuff, as I'm sure most of you all do the same. Please let me know if you have one, have a buddy that has one, or any lead on one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thanks!

I have a Clarion DRX9255 it is used but in good condition & everything works also have the orginal box $350 for it It was used in my car for SQ never was sold to a customer call 256-593-1919

I have a Clarion DRX9255 it is used but in good condition & everything works also have the orginal box $350 for it It was used in my car for SQ never was sold to a customer call 256-593-1919
Hey, Thanks for the help! Listen, I didn't know Mike Bayler was part of your shop, I knew I had seen "team wild bills" a while back. And it was because I frequented his install on cardomain.com! After reading his build I tried asking a question but didn't hear back from him. After reading up, I realized he had passed away. I signed actually posted on his page there (I guess its deleted due to inactivity) back in April 2011. Everywhere I read that he was a great guy, wish I could've met him. It seems coincidental that a team he was part of ends up helping me almost 2 years after I found out about him and his ranger build.

I guess you meet great people in this hobby every day and even people that have left us still leave a wonderful legacy behind. Thanks again for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...