WTB Decent cheap head unit single din

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveVT
10+ year member

Like A Boss
VT
Must have dedicated F/R/SW outs. Cant look like complete ****. Cant be super old unless its an old Kenwood eXcelon (loved the old units). Not looking to drop alot of cash. Also if interested I have a Panasonic palm camcorder with av cable and charger that comes with a 4gb SD card I could trade or use as partial trade.

Let me know what you guys have, the price and if your interested in the trade or partial trade for it.

Also, you will be required to ship it up front unless your feedback/rep is higher than mine or ive dealt with you before. Paypal may get someones money back but not the time lost dealing with the BS if its not sent or is DOA. If you cant agree to this then please dont post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pioneer DEH-4900IB, harness, cage, remote, trim ring

5v f,r,s outputs, rear jack aux input. grounds of the rcas are soldered to the chassis of the HU to eliminate alternator whine.

$60 shipped

img0996medium.jpg

I have a older eclipse 5303r deck. It's preout only and is a great sounding deck. Was like 600 back when it was new. It's in great shape and I have everything with it even 2 remotes. I would take 100 shipped.

I have a older eclipse 5303r deck. It's preout only and is a great sounding deck. Was like 600 back when it was new. It's in great shape and I have everything with it even 2 remotes. I would take 100 shipped.
Pass on the eclipse. Thanks though.

What do you consider cheap? I have a like new pioneer premier p800prs with the box and all of the accessories that I would sell for 265 shipped.
cheap would be 100 or less. I wish I could consider 265 cheap haha

Dave did you get my video I can garuntee it working I'm willing to work with you here but I don't feel shipping then receiving payment is fair to me

Dave did you get my video I can garuntee it working I'm willing to work with you here but I don't feel shipping then receiving payment is fair to me
I did, sorry for not getting back to you. I decided to go with another deck. Thanks everyone for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...