Wtb: Hifonics amplifier / or as good

TripKore
10+ year member

My Hifonics 1600watt amp just recently burned out.

Turns on, No signal to subs.

Need replacement.

I love the amp, or something better / equal will be great.

Let me know.

----------------

I'm running 2x12in Rockford Forsgate 400watt each subs.

And 1x12in Earthquake ported box.

I need something beast to power my subs obviously, plus when i tailgate i run studio speakers off it in the parking lot.

I'm looking more towards 1200 / 1600watt + (single channel) like my original

"Hifonics XX-Zeus 1600W RMS, Class D Monoblock Amplifier" I have.

I have money to spend, I paid around 200$ for that amp 4 years ago.

Looking to spend around that 150-300 range.

(i already have a xplod thunder amp that runs the car speakers, so i just need something to power the subs)

Guess I'm looking for a little upgrade...

If anyone has this available

"HIFONICS HFi2000D 2000 W Car Mono Class D Amplifier"

Would be great? Let me know, I need to make a buy ASAP. Need it shipped/here before next weekend.

ap3000

aq2200- used, can find them on here for around 300 alot

SAZ1500- used might be able to find at right price

are you sure your hifonics is burnt... could be something else... if it powers on, and doesnt go into protect, likely it could be something with the hook up

edit: also, if your willing to shell out an extra 40 bucks, you can REALLY step it up with a crescendo bc2000

Well... I've been meaning to get a second amp anyways. I can't look into it until this weekend, and I need to buy a new "WORKING" one right now, so it comes in before next weekend. I was changing out box's and the neg/pos wires touched, caused a spark, blew the fuse, replaced the fuse, and my hifonics amp started smoking a lil bit, unplugged it, checked everything, seem to be fine. Re-installed it how I had it. Turns on, no single. Checked with voltage meter, no single coming out of it. I will take everything apart and look through it carefully, double check everything this weekend, but for now, I need to buy a new amp.

The way i have it installed in the trunk, you cant see the lights, as i said i have to take it all apart, and see what the lights are saying but im not home, and i dont have my tools here, i have to do it this weekend when i get a chance.

Ill check out those you mentioned, Thanks for the help.

Have a hifonics Zeus 5 channel. can power all your stereo speakers and still have 1000 rms a 1 ohm for your subs.

very new.

4x60 at 4

4x120 at 2

four channel ^

5th channel = 750 at 2 ohm 1000 at 1 ohm

could work on the price with you if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.