Wtb jl w7

Ive got a 10w7 that i have been considering selling. Its a beautiful sub, I just went to a new four 8 inch set up I wanted to try so need to sell the w7. If your interested pm me and ill get you some pictures and we can negotiate a price

I'm not dead set on the W7 if there really are better options out there as far as sq and quality, im farely new to all this but have been doing a lot of research and Jl just seemed like the best although the prices are ridiculous

I'm not dead set on the W7 if there really are better options out there as far as sq and quality, im farely new to all this but have been doing a lot of research and Jl just seemed like the best although the prices are ridiculous
JL is only best to those who dont know what else is out there... Not bad drivers by any means but for the money so much more can be had...

i bet money that the SKAR will be mentioned //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

anyways i say if you are not going SPL go with the w6 a fraction of the price still pretty and i had a couple of 10s they were nice for sure..

The W6 is the top SQ sub on the market at the moment. And are priced pretty good compared to other true SQ subs. The W7 has a unique sound, some like some dont. The 13 is pretty impressive if set up and powered right. JL spec boxes do it no justice.
Wait what?

Not even close bro. JL has gotten all kind of awards, don't mean **** to me. And I love the W7.
May not mean **** to you, i dont really care also. But its hard to argue the fact. More top SQ builds run W6s in the sub stage over Focal, Moral, Hertz, ect. I doubt those builds are on a budget

May not mean **** to you, i dont really care also. But its hard to argue the fact. More top SQ builds run W6s in the sub stage over Focal, Moral, Hertz, ect. I doubt those builds are on a budget
It's no use man. Too many ppl are on "much better for much less" trip they won't listen no matter how many times JL has been proven to stick with pretty much anybody for not so ridiculous online prices. U could take ppl to the lanes, whoop their natural born asss with all JL equipment and they'd still have some thing negative to say......it's hopeless

It's no use man. Too many ppl are on "much better for much less" trip they won't listen no matter how many times JL has been proven to stick with pretty much anybody for not so ridiculous online prices. U could take ppl to the lanes, whoop their natural born asss with all JL equipment and they'd still have some thing negative to say......it's hopeless
My eyes opened up when i seen a single 13W7 on 1200 watts pull a 43 out of a trunk in a music box(not JL specs) sealed on the dash, and again when 2 13w7s hit a 49.9 at the headrest of ONLY 2000 watts in a music box(not JL specs). Not outrages numbers but for a SQ based sub, thats impressive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.