WTB Large Battery

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey guys. I am in the process of building a trail rig/mild rock crawler that is going to have some accessories such as winch, on board air, rock lights, etc. I would like a battery that has at least 100ah and prefferably C & D, XS power or Odyssey. Looking for:

UPS 400

UPS 490

D 2700

D 3100

PC 1750

PC 2150

I will intertain other offers that are different name brands as long as the battery is above 100ah. Let me know what you have. If I cant find one for a decent price I will just buy one new but wanted to check here first to save a bit of $$. Thanks.

Thomas

Yeah I saw the deka's but have read a little that the powermasters and c & d's are a bit better quality battery. Any input on this??

I need a battery that will hold up out in the middle of nowhere and preferably will last 5 years or so.

power master is great batts but real pricey the dekas are great batts and last a long time as long as not abused like run flat to 0 a few times that would kill any battery.

random011.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.