WTB or WTT for a 5 channel amp and free air subs

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
Plan for my daughters car changed. I need one or two 5 channel amps. Maybe some free air subs but I'll probably go the pyle route. I prefer buying cuz i'm a hoarder lol. But for trade I have a matching set of Rockford amps, a t1500 and p 4004 painted silver. And a set of manufacturer prototype skar 60.4 (active capable) and 550.1. Also have a v1 tarantula 560.2, and a set of eclipse tc7 10's sw8200's I think. Also have some poll mm840's in a box, still new

I like to buy cuz I **** at shipping quickly. But if you'd only want to trade I understand. Would also consider manor sized amps, but the skars are pretty small so might just keep those.

Might have one for you in a week or two. Use. Just bought a new truck and the last owner just installed a new system 5 months ago. He said. But the wife wants bigger and better

I have a pair of Sherwood AX6275 5.1 channel amplifiers. 250+shipping for the pair.

They are a true 5.1 system with 4 channel + center + Sub, all channles can be ran at full range for running an activie system, all channels have their own inputs and gain pots.

Hell of a deal for 12 channels of Class A/B power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.