WTB: Single Din Flip Out W/ Nav

lvfive.o
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Las Vegas
As title states looking for a single din nav unit, it appears they are not really made anymore except by the crap manufacturers like Jensen. Let me know what you guys have available besides a bunch of 0 gauge lying around I am starting from scratch.

You could also PM me if you are sitting on anything like an IA 20.1 / 40.1 or like Sundown Amp (No garbage like Audiobahn) that makes equivalent power. I want to put out somewhere in the vicinity of 3k - 4k RMS.

Sorry nix the amps I talked to a friend that can get a Sundown 3500D so that is probably what I am going to run and I already have the subs figured out, so I really just concerned with the head unit. To be honest I have been out of car audio for two years but I have never heard of valor.

avn is a great deck but the ipod control was iffy, did not play dvds with multiple cds burnt to them and to take full effect of the 7000s sound capability you need to spend an extra 200 or something on the add on.
MaxAudio.my - One Stop Automotive E-Store - ECLIPSE DCU105 5.1 Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Prologic II Surround Sound Processor
haven't hooked it up.still probably better processing than half the decks nowadays. figure i probably won't use it anytime soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ok I am liking that Eclipse, I was hoping some people had some AVIC-N5's laying around. As far as price goes as I am not sure who that comment was directed at but for the most part as long it is a good deal then I am not worried about the price. I was just forced by my wife and step dad to get rid of my 2009 Audi A4 because he has too many cars and wanted to give us one. So I am now driving a 2005 Honda Accord with lots of extra money to spend. (My Wifes old car) to give you some back ground.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.