wtb Solo x 18" recone

Participant count
  • Participant list

raptor727
10+ year member

come get some!!
pensacola FL
Looking for a new or barely used solo x recone must be golden coils and no torn spiders.. Please keep in mind they sell brand new shipped for as low as 200 so with that being said if have one feel free to contact me at 850-554-6522 text only please as I work shift work and there is no telling when I will be asleep/awake lol.. Also have trades for one if you are interested

No to post dumb but any way you link/pm me for a new recone for $200 shipped? Local guy have 2 blown ones laying around.

Thanks in advance

I would really appreciate it if you show me where fellows are selling 18" SPAIRS/Recones for them too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'll happily pay that price and send you some for a finder's fee no problem.

I would really appreciate it if you show me where fellows are selling 18" SPAIRS/Recones for them too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'll happily pay that price and send you some for a finder's fee no problem.
Ok I see what you guys are saying.... audiosavings had two in stock for 225 not too long ago now it says they are unavailable... Wow this *****

Ok I see what you guys are saying.... audiosavings had two in stock for 225 not too long ago now it says they are unavailable... Wow this *****
It happened quite a while ago. Stillwater/Kicker F'ed all of us Solo X owners. No SPAIRS, nor will they help you locate one, even just four days after they production they got pissy with me twice over it.

Not to worry, Dave of FMS/TeamPSI can work some lovely magic with them. He says 50/50 chance on reconing them keeping them square, well, no moreover that is it possible, and well, I will say, 100% chance of round drivers. He has built some NASTY 18" drivers utilizing Solo X 18" motors. I am thinking of sending mine to him and having him build mine round with an 18" Ti basket, but perhaps once I blow my fully functional driver or if I get some sweet arse offers perhaps I'll send Dave something else just as ****** (not really, only about 80% ******).

It happened quite a while ago. Stillwater/Kicker F'ed all of us Solo X owners. No SPAIRS, nor will they help you locate one, even just four days after they production they got pissy with me twice over it.
Not to worry, Dave of FMS/TeamPSI can work some lovely magic with them. He says 50/50 chance on reconing them keeping them square, well, no moreover that is it possible, and well, I will say, 100% chance of round drivers. He has built some NASTY 18" drivers utilizing Solo X 18" motors. I am thinking of sending mine to him and having him build mine round with an 18" Ti basket, but perhaps once I blow my fully functional driver or if I get some sweet arse offers perhaps I'll send Dave something else just as ****** (not really, only about 80% ******).
Yeah kicker just doesn't care it *****... I know about the psi deal using the soundstream basket but they charge out the *** for that so I may try and do it myself... Tapping the new holes is the hardest part keeping it aligned while doing so but I want to try it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.