WTB: Sub/Amp Combo

I have 5 OZ Audio 700.1 amps lefts from a custom install. I did my entire system in OZ Audio, spent $10k. I am now switching to DD Audio, way way more power. I ran two in parallel to each 15". They new ran hot, never abused, and ran in a 4 ohm load, even though they are 1 ohm stable. Rated 700watts but underrated. I got between 900-1200 watts. Asking $195/ apiece paid $450 a year ago. If u need pics I can email

O/S Cerwin Vega Stroker 15d2:

DSCN0109.jpg

Orion d2400(1200 rms) Amp:

DSCN0110.jpg

400 shipped (without the box), sounds great, sub was reconed last year, works great. My refs speak for themselves

i have a phoenix gold tantrum 1200.1 and i know this sounds funny but i also have 2 p-miller series bazooka 10's they are dvc's and only about 20 or 30 hours play on them i'm only selling them because i got some old school RF power dvc 10's NIB off a friend but i must say the bazooka's were louder than the punch's and sounded as good.the bazooka's are more efficent and are rated for the same wattage.i've been into car audio for 15 years and worked in a shop as a installer i have heard alot of woofers and i must say the bazooka's are no joke 300 for the amp and subs plus 20 for shipping i have the amp listed on ebay idem # 160359282442

i got a 15inch kove armageddon & hifonics brutus 1500D ..also have the box for the sub ready to go as long as u pay for the shipping!...its heavyyyyyy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.