WTB subs,amp and box $400 and under

ny450
10+ year member

l.i. ny
looking for a quality system: i have a $400 budget.....looking for a nice sub setup(1 15,2 12s,2 10s,real good 12), amp, and box that cant be too huge. will be going in an e36 bmw trunk so not massive amounts of space.

im ready to buy now, show me what you got.

thanks

EDIT:BUDGET DROPPED TO $300 unfortunatly need a streetbike repair, most i can spend is in the $300 range now....open to anything. i realize i wont be getting intense quality at this cost, i just need some bump.

I have everything you need for the perfect set-up.

2 12" Diamond D6 Subwoofers

Lanzar Vibe 1200D (The old model, does rated power and more)

2.6 Cubic Feet Box tuned to 30hz (For good blend of SPL/SQ)

Im gonna need $400 + Cost of Shipping.

very interested man....any way i could see a pic of the box just to visualize if it will fit well?

get back to me

thanks

hmmmmmm 350 shipped i will send you 1 mtx mxa 8001 mono amp..does 800@2ohm...2 kicker comps they are older models and they are 12's..sound great on the mtx amp...they are in a carpeted sealed box that is 2.6 cube...and i will also add a kicker ix404 4 channel amp...everything works perfectly..just extra stuff i have..let me know what you think

or for 425 i will sell you my diamond audio d51200.1 amp does over 1200 @1ohm...plus a week old treo ssi 12 dual 4's...also in a sealed box with the front of the box wrapped in black leather..hooked up in my car right now...great sq setup...the sub alone retails like 5 bills...it is only 1 week old...10/10 on the sub...

IMG_1042.jpg

that box seems a little small for 2 12s, hell even 2 10s

wow lots of good stuff up on here....really like the treo ssi setup. you say its good sq wise which is def. a plus but how is it spl wise? i love the deep car-alarm setting off bass..

let me know

keep the offers coming, this is great !

thanks everyone so far

honestly...on rap the lows are freaking awesome...rock bass is kinda lacking..not as loud as rap bass....well lets say at least classic rock..blink 182 hits but not earth shattereing or anything...rap is the key in this box build...great setup man...

i listen to 100% rap so thats perfect......aight man give me a day or two to see if anyone else posts up and ill definitly get back to you...the leather would match my interior too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.