SOLD WTB/T for custom built sub!

Participant count
  • Participant list

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I'm looking for a custom built 12" or 15" sub. Would like for it to be either made to order as in I tell you what specs I want and u build it for me or if you have one thats already built but LNIB i'd be willing to look at. Speaker Must be dual2. I will only have roughly 1200watts on tap so keep this in mind. No feedback on this forum but I do on many PC forums and im willing to pay first assuming ur feedback is in order. Payment will be with Paypal or USPS MO seller can make his choice on payment type.

I'd like to buy sub but if interested I have many computer parts I could use for trade or partial trade

ASUS P6T, Intel I7 (D0) along with many many other items. Listed the mb/cpu to show what type of items im offering for trade. Money or Money/Trade either will work for me just let me know what ya got and what ya want for it. Shipping will be to 71037 plz include shipping in ur price.

Edit** ONLY NEEDING ONE SPEAKER***PLUS PLZ INCLUDE SHIPPED PRICE***

Nothing against prebuilts just looking to do something different this time around. I've owned some of the best 3512,Sigs and they were for the most part all great for what I had in mind at the time. Never used a truely back yard built sub and wanna give it a whirl.

Thx super..

well here is what I will recomend to you.

Purchase a TC9 motor and the basket of choice. Get in contact with David Moore (TeamPSI) and tell him that your goals are.

I recomend a TC9 as it is a very common motor and versitial.

^^ that is a good motor. lots of motor strength on it. what is your budget? depending on how much money you have you can get something mean.

No set budget but nothing crazy. Id like to stay under $500 shipped. The cheaper the better of course but I dont want junk either. I dont see the sub I have in mind costing $500 but idk as ive never built a speaker.

PM's replied too

ONLY NEEDING 1 SPEAKER......Trunk of my saturn is only so big and I've never had a single sub setup so I wanna try it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.