are you thinking about going

• are you 100% sure your going

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • do you think you might go

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • or your not going

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
if u have a suv u can get a lot in there but i hear ya.... i just don't understand why they wouldn't break no wall down into a few classes. seems like alot of people fall into no wall class.
how long have they had no wall open class for ? i haven't been to a db drag event since circuit city stopped running them
You'll never see Drags break it down more. They can't even fill the classes they have now, let alone add more classes. I think this is where the other smaller orgs work out better, between TNESPL out in western NY and NESPL in New England there are a lot of classes out there. You can come out and have fun and learn the ropes to getting loud at the smaller org shows, then when you wanna get serious you can try dB Drags classes.

i think its only been a year or two, before that it was ss 1-2nw, thats what i was in with my crx and 5 batts in 06. But yes maybe SS 1-3NW & SS NW4+ idk

im sure a few people were unhappy about a few things. But i felt the judging was done well by rob. To be honest i think they were probably more upset with there score then the judging itself.Btw nice job at finals.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thanks..Finals was a blast.

any eastern long island shows?
Since u said we are going to have DB drag show, we are going to build some car for drag.. Is the rules going to be enforced Drag rules or will it be altered? I just like to know before we start building. 1 car will be for extreme..

Reason I ask is because I want everyone to play on a level playing field. Looking at Whiteys build, it doesn't fit in extreme class in Drag. Extrem build have rules too.. Let me know before we start build. i am going to be in 3-4

What's diffrerent about Whitey's car?
i think his port is all the way up front. so what i heard is the meter is like right at port. as we all know its gona be louder if the port is like 4 inchs from the port. i wana see if any one eles says im right or wrong. i do feel im right about his port being near the meter.

i have my new set up, it moves some air but im not happy. single 12 it might all go bye bye asap
That's the fun in this sport my friend.. Build and test..Until you are happy with what you get.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That's the fun in this sport my friend.. Build and test..Until you are happy with what you get.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i know, the mag and box will b for sale, i might hold on to the audioque. i have close to 300 in to the sub and box. i hope to get close to that back,well see i do like how she sounds the best sounding sub i ever had.

rob will no wall calss be open or will u break it down? also will this be for certificates or trophies ? i may build something different as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...