are you thinking about going

• are you 100% sure your going

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • do you think you might go

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • or your not going

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
Doc was in NW? I thought you couldn't use a truck like that in no wall. ss 3-4?
I don't know. I wasn't there.. This is what i was told. Well it seems like quite a few people were complaining about the judging..

I don't know. I wasn't there.. This is what i was told. Well it seems like quite a few people were complaining about the judging..
im sure a few people were unhappy about a few things. But i felt the judging was done well by rob. To be honest i think they were probably more upset with there score then the judging itself.

Btw nice job at finals.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ok i see 3 pages here im gonna list some stuff hopefully answer ppl questions

-ok there were 41 cars competing

-i dont have scores to post because big al took the stack of regestration fourms

- i dident mess with the k-factor ( ****ing with the calibration setting )

- i could not take vids and pics of the show because i was running around doing the mic and starting the termlab and driveing around letting ppl know whats going on..

- no one really *****ed about class till after they competed,, and the only issues were with ppl saying they had a no wall car, and it was clearly way above the window line,, excuse me if im wrong, but the sterio shops on the island that do 3 cass;s is bull ****, you cant put 40 cars in 3 class's i had 8 classs i dont think there were problems,, everything was fine, no one cheated,. i think i cought up with every ones discussion's

ok quick question, (not complaining about judging or anything, just curious)

what puts u up in class in dbdrag and usaci is it just the box being over the window?? or if the sub face goes above it or amps?? what is the official rule for this?

How to convert MTS, M2TS, TS files into mov on Mac?

You have just come back from your holiday, and have a strong desire to share with your family and friends some wonderful moments captured by your high definition camcorder, but only to find that it can't be played directly by QuickTime on your Mac. What a pity! Will all your efforts be wasted?

Not in my opinion. Why not think out a workaround, maybe not so complicated as you expect. This can be simply realized by converting the MTS video file to QuickTime natively supported file format, MOV, and this is just what our MTS to MOV coverter for Mac does.

MOV is a file compression format for QuickTime movies and animation, developed by Apple Computer, which can actually be used to store both movies and sounds.

With our powerful and professional MTS to MOV converter for Mac, you can not only convert MTS file to MOV file, but also to many other file formats like AVI, MPEG, VOB, 3GP, MOV, WMV, RM, RMVB etc, besides, you are allowed to edit your video file, such as you can adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Effect of the video as you like. In this way, your worries will be relieved, and you can enjoy your wonderful time with your family and friends with ease.

Tutorial

Step by step to convert MTS to MOV on Mac

Step 1: Download and install MTS to MOV Converter for Mac

The safe and easy way to download and install our software is to do it via our official website http://www.iOrgSoft.com. Then you can run a test. Any problem regarding this process will be welcomed to deliver to our dedicated service team, we are always at your service.

Step 2: Load file

Click Add File on the top of the panel to browse your computer hard disk to import the MTS files to convert. You can import more than one files at one time, you can also adjust the converting sequence by clicking Move up or Move down button at the middle of the panel.

load.jpg

Step 3: Select output format and the directory

On the bottom of the panel, click the drop-down list of Profile beside Settings button to select MOV as the output format, and then click Browse beside Open button to browse your computer hard disk to specify the location to store the converted file.

Step 4: Video setting

Click Settings button at the bottom of the panel to customize the output file.

The size of the MOV file depends a lot on the chosen Encoder and/or Bitrate; you can choose them according to your requirement. And also Resolution and Frame Rate can be changed.

Step 5: Conversion

After all the settings have been done, click Convert to start converting automatically.

Tick "Open output folder when conversion finished", when the conversion is completed, the output folder will be opened automatically.

load.jpg

ok quick question, (not complaining about judging or anything, just curious)what puts u up in class in dbdrag and usaci is it just the box being over the window?? or if the sub face goes above it or amps?? what is the official rule for this?
If your box, subs, amp or any other part of your system is above the lowest point on the window line you will be moved into the Super Street classes, thats how db Drags does it. This includes your front windows as well as the rear ones. I think USACi does it the same way too. There are also amp limits, battery limits etc.

That was one major reason why the No Wall rules in NESPL allow the enclosure to be as high as the top of your front seat. Too many people have a box that might be an inch or two above the bottom of the window, not everyone builds a system to fit the rules of competitions, unless your a competitor.

given that Steve, you just made it ok for me to put some 15's or 18's in my car and fire them forward :-D oohhhh hehe.

i need to read the darn rules bro.

its tough when you have competed in so many diff orgs and have so many diff rules to think about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I aint the only one

ok i see 3 pages here im gonna list some stuff hopefully answer ppl questions
-ok there were 41 cars competing

-i dont have scores to post because big al took the stack of regestration fourms

- i dident mess with the k-factor ( ****ing with the calibration setting )

- i could not take vids and pics of the show because i was running around doing the mic and starting the termlab and driveing around letting ppl know whats going on..

- no one really *****ed about class till after they competed,, and the only issues were with ppl saying they had a no wall car, and it was clearly way above the window line,
If you used Termlab with the Event Promoter package you could copy and paste the results when you open the option to print the results, makes it a lot easier.

If your doing a show and use the generic format you can't make any adjustments to the K-Factor once the event has begun, if you were just using the standard SPL metering part then you can make adjustments, not saying you did, but it is possible.

Taking pics or vids is almost impossible if your the one running the meter, I usually have to send my wife out to get pics when it gets slow, otherwise she's busy running the computer.

New competitors always cry about the Drags No Wall class, they alway think that cause they don't actually have a wall then they should be able to compete in that class. Would be much better if Drags changed the No Wall rule to allow the enclosure to be an inch or two above the window line, but I don't see that happening.

years ago my amp rack was about a inch over the window line just a peice of wood and i was being put into super stock.

but i think no wall class should be broken down a bit into catagories.... there are a lot of people in no wall class.

there should be at least a 1-2 sub , 3-4 sub. then 5+ . otherwise it is completely unfair to stick someone with a 12" that falls into the no wall catagory with someone that may have like 4 15's .

its alot easier to get one 12 under a window line than four 15's though...

there are rules. dbdrag only has one no wall class, i've been stuck in it instead of street c, and just dealt with it.

its alot easier to get one 12 under a window line than four 15's though...there are rules. dbdrag only has one no wall class, i've been stuck in it instead of street c, and just dealt with it.
if u have a suv u can get a lot in there but i hear ya.... i just don't understand why they wouldn't break no wall down into a few classes. seems like alot of people fall into no wall class.

how long have they had no wall open class for ? i haven't been to a db drag event since circuit city stopped running them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...