4 Type-R 12s, 2 FI BTL 15s or 2 RE SX 12s?

2 DC LVL5 12's D1's or 2 12 Fi BTL's D1's

have him get 2 more t10001bd's

EDIT:

Why the hell would you have him sell the t10001bd's, 2 of them strapped puts out ~3000wrms at 2ohms

with the 4 he will have ~6kw's... dont sell them

mehh, more complicated than i thought. i'll just tell him to get one 15 right now and another 15 later if it's not loud enough for him. his money haha.

EDIT: Also anybody want to tell me the options to add for the BTL 15? He wants loud, but I no clue on which option is best for him...

mehh, more complicated than i thought. i'll just tell him to get one 15 right now and another 15 later if it's not loud enough for him. his money haha.
EDIT: Also anybody want to tell me the options to add for the BTL 15? He wants loud, but I no clue on which option is best for him...
1 15BTL wont take 6KW rms

he needs 2 subs, if he has the space for 2 15's then great,

2 15's ~8.5cubes and for 2 12's ~4.5 cubes

and as for options you want everything including Universal

And choose daily NOT spl

I say sell the RF amps also. He could probably use all the money from selling them and get a nice 3-3500 watt amp and still have money left over for whatever else.

haha true, one 12 is loud enough for me. i couldnt sit in his car when he had his 4 type-rs turned up. we drove around a street and my ears couldnt handle the sound pressure..
I don't know if you're catching what I'm getting at. 4 12's is too much cone area for a loud trunk.

i think he's going with the one 15 now and strapping both of the amps up till he gets something bigger.
if you can give that BTL ~5cubes it will love you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

GL on the build

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.