American Bass

AnthonyO
10+ year member

Budget Banger Connoisseur
I have to say, probably the BEST customer service I have ever had. I just called and talked with Bob and was interested in the XFL15's. He talked to me about my car and my amp and recommended due to lack of space to NOT run the 15's to switch to the 12's. All due to lack of space, he stated I do not have enough airspace to get the full potential from the 15's and recommended dropping to the 12's or 10's. And due to the fact I DO NOT have a local dealer I can buy direct from him and STILL get a 1 year warranty. Now to decide 12's or 10's. SB1 or SB2???? hmmmm

I think Bob just made me an American Bass customer just by having GREAT customer service.

Bob is a great guy and takes good care of his customers and soon to be customers. He will always have my buisness and offers great products as well.
@xSPLoder

Would you recommend going with the 12's or 10's. I am running a Soundstream RUB1.2500d, my car is a 2011 VW Golf 2dr Hatch with about 6 cu.ft to work with.

@xSPLoder
Would you recommend going with the 12's or 10's. I am running a Soundstream RUB1.2500d, my car is a 2011 VW Golf 2dr Hatch with about 6 cu.ft to work with.
do 12s in 2.1 net each@ 34 with a ton of port... these subs need port.

there is a reason i rep AB

Bob is a great guy, I have never really had issues with him other then if he cuts you a great deal that day on the phone you better take cause he won't remember tomorrow lol.

Oh, and if you ever meet him...you will laugh a bit on the inside as his ethnic background does not really support the business name. haha

Bob is a great guy, I have never really had issues with him other then if he cuts you a great deal that day on the phone you better take cause he won't remember tomorrow lol.
Oh, and if you ever meet him...you will laugh a bit on the inside as his ethnic background does not really support the business name. haha
He sounds to be Hindu-American. Oh and I wrote down the quotes...lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.