Auto to manual conversion

6K of what? new EMS, ECU, FPR, turbos, intercooler? what?
Radiator, main seal(to clutch from engine), random crap.

His **** is expeeeeennsssiiivveee. I coulda rebuilt my engine w/ forged internals, and had a setup for 10's with 6k.

FD's are worthless. Yes, you have a different style of motor. Guess what, noone cares.

Like the giant list of mods in his sig doesn't tell you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif lol i=dumb

GN= teh awesome

we had a family friend that had one in the nineties back when they were NEW...and yes he actually bought it new. if only digital cameras were around back then, i probably woulda had a billion pictures. he video taped himself on a dynojet at R&D (i think that was the place, in gardena) and pulled slightly under 500rwhp (SAE!!!!).....600 hp rx-7 my friends.

of course he wasn't rich enough to keep it so he had to sell it by the 2nd year of ownership, but i remember being a little kid and having him haul my ass around in my neighborhood.

and btw a properly rebuilt 13b will last long...and WHO THE F*CK CARES ABOUT MILAGE, do you think ANYONE that would own this car gives a flying f*ck about milage??? wow

supras **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif hahaha

auto manual conversions are the most overrated procedures EVER. i don't know how many times i've heard some fool with his slow automatic say "well i'm gonna swap a 5spd" ahahhaa. soooooo impractical. and i know for some cars it would cost a lot more to do a tranny swap than to just get a new car for electrical reasons and such

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.