bass that is heard

Evan3m
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SXM
alot of cars/suvs here have bass that is heard from blocks away, when they pull into a district you hear em comin. but i find my golf has bass but you dont really hear it from a distance....not really worried about it and doesnt bother me but i was wondering y....could it be because alot of ppl down here have sealed boxes? playing lower frequencies which travel futher? cause my box is ported and tuned to 37 hz...or maybe they have not broken in good yet.....what you guys think?

yea im down with that...i dont give a sh*t what they say about my set....i know it sounds good to me while im in it...it just pisses me off they look down on it cause it does stay inside...but anywaz...

yea im down with that...i dont give a sh*t what they say about my set....i know it sounds good to me while im in it...it just pisses me off they look down on it cause it does stay inside...but anywaz...
is your car sound deadened?

yeah , my car is friggin loud with that one 12" it hurts your ears and it makes me happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif in pants //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif anyways yeah, its very loud on the inside when my cdplayer is on half in side the gasstation out at the pump you can hear it, it has some seriousl spl....but whn your close to the car...it doesnt seem that loud but then you roll down the window its 2 times louder....

i love it..lol im a boomcar loser //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

its a VW....maybe uve heard of a GTI.....the same company that makes the beetles....

well i bought it used and the guy before me had a set as well so maybe he did....but i havnt done any sound deadening

tru....whats the best way to post pics? i wana show you guys but the pics are 2 big...how do you make the size smaller?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.